My vision is to be the purpose for which Jesus died on the cross. To proclaim the gospel of the kingdom of God to nations of the earth in the power of the Holy Spirit, bringing the presence of God through worship and ministering of the word which brings salvation and revival to all those who believe, healing to the broken, and deliverance to those who are oppressed. (Mark 16:15-20).
- I will serve God first and honor Him always, both in life and in death.
- I will be honest, loyal, trustworthy, and a man of my word, no matter what the price.
- I will keep my values, no matter how much they cost me, and if I fail, I will be quick to repent.
- I will treat all people with respect and honor, whether they are friend or foe, as they were created in God’s image.
- I will strive to love everyone despite their opinions, attitudes, or persuasions, no matter how they treat me.
- I will never act out of fear, fear any man or demon, or make decisions strictly to save my life.
- I will fear God only.
- I will be loyal to my wife both in thought and deed into eternity.
- I will live to bless and empower the generations to come and leave a legacy, both in the Spirit and in the natural, to a people yet to be born.
- I will never work for money or sell myself at any price.
- I will only be motivated to do what I believe to be right and receive my substance from God.
- I vow to be generous under all circumstances.
- I will live my life to bring out the best in people and bring them into an encounter with the real and living God.
- I will live my life in the supernatural realm, expecting and anticipating God to do the impossible to me, through me, and around me as I follow Him.
- It is my lifetime ambition to become friends with God in the deepest sense of the word.
- I dedicate my strength, my wealth, all that I am, and all that I will ever be to see the course of world history altered until the kingdom of this world becomes the Kingdom of our God.